Followers

Wednesday 6 February 2019

Poetry by Amirah Al Wassif

My arrogant silence
My arrogant silence looms over me
His voice like a truth
Like a bumble bee
My ears have the sight
Each ear has the right
To see!
It is such a messy heaven
Like taking a breath and given
The reality of to be
I am totally confused about that
Mixing good things and bad
Makes me as an island in the see
And while contemplating 
My reality
I found, yes I am that lonely island in the sea
And while contemplating 
My reality
I found that lonely person
Is me!


No intention to quit!
A kind of magic pumps in my chest
When the poetry lines weave their nest
More legends and tales spread along the mind
When the brilliant imagination ends his rest
My heart touches the honey light
Muse is manifest!
Take me slowly through the clouds
I am fevered because of the reality mist
Tell me what upper stories about?
Give me a fast summary at least
A kind of magic pumps in my heart
When I lose in the garden or in art
More harmony overwhelms me
When my eyes meet the swart
Dance with me on the road
No matter with barefoot
Here we will witness our born again
Let we absorb all the rain
A kind of magic pumps in my mind
More innovative horses need to ride
All the time in creating and
No intention to quit!
So Lucky
so lucky because I am stuck here in my kingdom, in my chamber!
carving my oddity alone on the windows under the thunder 
so lucky because I am struggling like a fighter 
eating my worries, create the adventure
feeling more than what I should
thinking more than normal 
so lucky because I am stuck here laugh at my memories like a monster
imagining a big battle between me and me
hearing an imaginary whisper!
so lucky even though my body covered with the answer
of how all the beauty has been shortened in the feather of painter?!
so lucky because I am not a member
when matter relates to a number
I am more than 
I am the opener 
of all locked doors 
I am no border
and well
so lucky because I am a writer.
The grass pray
once I wonder and started asking "why"?
why the mountain acts a strong role
without weakness, with no die?
once I wonder and standing by
the green grass which performing his pray
the grass flourish, glowing
with the crazy sunray
which escaped away from his mother and stay
here in the ground to lighten the grass pray
here in the ground to catch the mountain cry
while everybody sees it a grim creature
the ray knows it is just a lie
writer: Amirah Al Wassif 
Egypt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

poetry priya by Madhab chanda Jena