Followers

Sunday 6 September 2020

English poetry by Josephine Grace Sta.Ana Baliling from Cambodia

 

“Silent War’’

I was staring at my mirror while my demons are sleeping

The moment I closed my eyes I saw someone caressing them gently

When I was alone I can hear them giggling

Their voices are like a lullaby playing in my head

When I found out that one of them is dead

Everything is moving slowly

I am like a snake wishing to fly

And have a rem sleep in the sky.

 

“For The”

Thy art of self-love and compassion

In this mortal cruel world

For kindness may remain

Nor I’m a little illiterate

For beauty and passion be the weapon

Seeking worthy and belongingness

For originality and taste will last

Truth might be the unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

poetry priya by Madhab chanda Jena