Followers

Monday 22 April 2019

English Poetry by Suranjit Gain

Indian Tradition
Indian tradition is rosy by
her own credit;
it's position is so high
foreigners come to meet.

Many men many minds yet,
all bind with unity;
oh great inspiration we get
from their diversity!.

Indian verse and music
are fulfill with nectar! 
oh surprising power of poetic
donates us divine pleasure!.

India is the center of meditation and devotion;
rise up internal energy,
and give us compassion
to delete our mind's dirty.

Indian culture has own
the heart of universe as dream!
every one is known
India is a great pilgrim.

    
 Youthful Spring
Across the coldness of idleness
I come to youthful spring.
And obtain expected image.

I feel eternal attachment
with romance!
I do mind I am about to die ----
sudden a loving name
administer nectar.
And I rise up with entire life.

A strange pleasure
intimates I am the great space!
Boundless stars
found to me with delight.

The deity of love
congratulates me.
I concept I am the
emperor of the
state of affection.

I govern the universe
wearing the crown of the sun.
I scorch the without love atlas
with the powerful youth of mine.

-------------------------------------------------
By Suranjit Gain 
Address
Suranjit Gain
C/O    Tapan Gain
Vill    Saheberabad
Po    Saheberabad
Ps    Dacope
Dist    Khulna
 Bangladesh


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

poetry priya by Madhab chanda Jena