Followers

Wednesday 6 March 2019

Poetry by David Bauer, Address:David Lee Measell 735 Clearview Ave Akron, OH 44314

What is this feeling? It's my heart that she's stealing!

My thoughts are frantic while I try to be romantic,

but the only way I can afford her, is if I put them in order.

So I become the heir to some rhymes, as I pay the fare for these crimes,

and it fills me with frustration, as I go through this filtration,

to send her flowers from hell, since they cost me hours in a cell,

but I learned to treasure that time of famine, because I was never assigned me to be abandon.

For it proved to a blessing, that removed all my guessing.

The moment GOD made an appearance, solely to aid in my perseverance,

of becoming infinitely fierce in the art, of how to intimately pierce her heart.

The method I wield, is a blessed ordeal,

in achieving my savage plan to live a fantasy. Such believing the average man is banned to see.

For this is where it becomes intense, as prayer is sum of my defense.

I believe it makes fair sense, as I already agreed to bear any expense.

Especially the stunning cost of my romantic phrases that rhyme, since I love being lost in the manic mazes of my mind.

They all start with a faint voice that can only be heard. When my heart becomes my paint of choice supplying every word.

It arises as a faint mixture of rhymes, but it always surprises to paint a picture that brightly shines.

Making my most suitable brush, Katie who is my beautiful crush.

& she will forever own the lease to my heart, shown to inspire every piece of art.

For only when she is in my destiny, will you ever see the best of me,

and as I wait for her to be my wife, I know the truth will always be later in life.

1 comment:

Featured post

poetry priya by Madhab chanda Jena