Followers

Sunday 21 March 2021

English poetry by Madhumita Mishra from Bhubaneswar,Odisha,India

A Sonnet on the eve of World poetry day


Some emotions when blended softly carefully together..!

Some emotions that help me to lose myself forever..!!

Some emotions that drag me completely from myself..!

Some that make me one when I find pieces of myself..!!


Are my heart's closest hidden strong part ..!

In a safe chest of bosom for a new start..!!

Whom I have kept away from the entire world..!

Are more precious than any pearl diamond or gold..!!


When come out sometimes without my notice…!

When caressed by some intimate touch of love and peace..!!

When are breezed with coolness of soothing..!

When are penned down make real sense and meaning..!!


Named as poetry..here my heart mind revealed..!

Where I get myself relaxed.. it's so intactly concealed..!!


2 comments:

Featured post

poetry priya by Madhab chanda Jena